Wednesday, May 5, 2010

droppin by my blog

It's been a while, and I do miss blogging. But as of now I have to be contented with dropping by once in a while because my nephews and I share 1 PC. I can't use my laptop because SmartBro's signal is so slow, and we don't have WiFi here.

Anyway, quick updates.

I've only seen my Aunt once since we came here, and now she's making noises about how we're not texting, calling or visiting her. We (my nephews and I) should feel guilty, right? But we don't. It's not that we don't like her, but she can be too egoistic and condescending. Plus I'm still bitter over what she did to me. I usually don't hold grudes, but this is too much. I know that while I'm not able to pursue my Med plans, I was still given an awesome opportunity to work at Heart, but still. I hate it when people (aside from my parents) interfere with my life. I used to make excuses for her actions before, like how she's only looking our for me, how she has my best interests at heart, but I got so pissed at hear. Irrevocably, terribly pissed.

God, she infuriates me. Happy thoughts. Think happy thoughts.

So anyway, we went to Palawan, and we all loved it. Definitely way, way better than Boracay. Clear seas, white sands, awesome corals and fishes - what more could I ask? Oh, and great company too. The Heart Center people are just great, as always. That's why I have no qualms about working there (fingers crossed, my exams and interview at their HRD is on May 24-25), because of the people who were once just my cousin's colleagues, but are now my friends. There were 18 of us - an awesome blend of doctors, nurses, with me and my nephews (my nephews and I are always part of their outings, because my cousin - their aunt - always takes us with them).

We took a lot of pictures, and I mean a lot. I already uploaded some on Facebook.

I'll leave you with this sneak preview, though.

Heaven on earth. That's paradise, dude. Top view of the Blue Lagoon =)

5 comments:

長卉LisetteC said...

激情成人聊天室情色成人辣妹胸部辣妹視訊露奶辣妹自拍三點全露內衣秀台灣成人貼圖成人電影院三點全裸免費視訊辣妹av圖裸體自拍色情聊天美女視訊g點色情訊息淫女火辣av辣妹圖片免費視訊聊天室情色天空調情上床圖片裸體自拍走光照片走光視訊情色成人18成人區火辣美女成人vcd成人影片下載本土av性愛情慾淫妹美女聊天性愛聊天室女生自慰影片免費看a圖淫婦巨乳辣妹視訊成人女生自慰方法免費情色限制級a片穿幫情色下載情色網站

姿婷 said...

how do u do?xvideo打飛機專用網洪爺免費洪爺色情片洪爺貼圖區洪爺成人線上洪爺影城洪爺色論壇洪爺貼圖洪爺成年人網洪爺免費色情洪爺色情貼援交妹辣妹野球拳情色文學情趣聊天室性感辣妹裸體遊戲做愛偷拍一夜情視訊洪爺色情貼洪爺免費色情洪爺成年人網洪爺貼圖洪爺色論壇洪爺影城洪爺成人線上洪爺貼圖區洪爺色情片洪爺免費洪爺色情貼洪爺免費色情洪爺成年人網洪爺貼圖洪爺色論壇洪爺影城洪爺成人線上洪爺貼圖區洪爺色情片洪爺免費洪爺免費洪爺色情片洪爺貼圖區洪爺影城洪爺色論壇洪爺貼圖洪爺成年人網洪爺免費色情洪爺色情貼洪爺成人線上

Nikolett said...

SUCH a gorgeous picture ... definitely looks like heaven on earth, so pretty! And I totally know what you mean about having that kind of relative, fill yourself up with happy thoughts and then just see her every once in a while or something hehe. Enjoy the rest of your time away from blogging!

文迪 said...

may the blessing be always with you!! ...............................

M12aeganT_Moe12 said...

I like your blog................................

looking for something?