Monday, February 22, 2010

blog neglect

I've been neglecting my blog lately. Aside from the fact that I've been to lazy to post something, I just don't have anything new and interesting to write about. If there is anything I hate so much, it's being idle. But it's what I've become.

I'm so predictable these days. I get up at around 10 AM, open my laptop, check my mail and FB, take a bath, eat lunch, go down to the store around 1 PM, watch DVDs down there while being the cashier, come up around 5 PM, eat, watch TV/read a novel, eat dinner, talk with Lex, sleep at around 1 AM, and back again.

I hate routine. But with nothing much to distract me, I can't help it. Sure, I go out. I hang with Lex, Jo, Hans.. Sometimes with D, Janz or Cha.. But it's still not enough. I'm used to being on the move everyday - studying Nursing means you're awake most of your allotted 24 hours. And after 4 torturous years of the hell they called BS Nursing, I got used to it. And now, I'm demoted to being a bum. I do nothing. I earn nothing. My life is basically nothing.

I can't wait for summer to finally arrived. Coron, here we come!

No comments:

looking for something?