Thursday, March 10, 2011

pig slippers and all.

I haven't been blogging lately have been neglecting my blog lately, and I'm sorry, blog. It's just that I've been busy with duties and all. Usually I come home from an 8-hour shift tired and ready to drop. Other times, I hang out with either my Bf, or with friends, that I feel as if I'm physically and mentally drained.

So far, I'm enjoying real bad. I never really expected to actually like being a nurse. I know I would have been a pretty awesome doctor, but I guess life God had other plans for me. Not that I'm complaining. Medicine's a bitch, with the 24- to 36-hour shifts the clerks, interns and residents are putting in. Oh how they envy us nurses when we leave after our 8-hour shifts.

Anyway.. Bf and I had a huge fight over a little thing, which was crazy. But we made up, and if there's one good thing that comes out from fighting, I must say, it's the making up. *And this is the part where I go "awwwwww". =)

I'm keeping my blog short, since I really don't have anything significant to blog about, except for these cute pig slippers that Bf got me. I squeal over pig stuffies, and you can imagine my delight when I saw this at the mall. People were staring, and I was in my uniform, but I didn't care.

The last pair in MY size.
It's destined for me. ♥

Pardon my ugly fat feet. =D

No comments:

looking for something?