Thursday, June 7, 2018

busy bee

The parents went to Manila for several days for a convention-slash-vacation and I was left alone with a store to tend to, a house to watch over, and 5 clingy dogs to pamper. Good thing we have a helper, so I wasn't alone in all that.

But, despite having help, I found myself to be quite busy over the last few days. looking back, I can't even begin to tell you what kept me busy. It felt like I accomplished nothing at all. I'm still lettering, daily though. Practice makes progress and all that shit. In between all that, I try to sneak in a book or two. I'm way behind on my Goodreads reading challenge and it's already halfway through the year.

On other matters, though, I splurged on something that I hope would become a good investment. *fingers crossed*

No comments:

looking for something?