Tuesday, November 10, 2009

awarded =)


Neno's Award. Hmmm, I wonder why it's called like that. :]

The rules and regulations for this award are:

1. As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
2. To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
3. Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
4. Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
5. Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
6. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
7. Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

Thanks to Krissy! Someone I've never met face-to-face, but a sweet person who's become much more than an online acquaintance. Cheers to being friends! We'll see each other one day. I can't wait. :)

So.. Why do I love blogging? It's simple, actually. Since I express my feelings better through writing than through spoken words, blogging is such a big comfort to me. I don't like bottling up feelings, they make me explode at such unpredictable times (yes, I am so moody). I also hate confrontations, so whenever I get mad at a friend, I would keep it to myself (I get fired up quick, but I cool down just as fast - so it's easy for me to let bygones be bygones).

And much as I'd like to forget unpleasant memories, I use blogging as a means to get it out of my system - maybe not permanently, but for the time being at least. Someday, when I read through my blog, maybe I'll be able to laugh about it and remember the good times instead.

I'd actually like to expound more, but sadly I am pressed for time. I've been doing some last minute reading for the upcoming Nursing Licensure Exams this November 29 and 30, and I gave myself a limit on internet usage. I was only online because I have to book a flight for my Mom, but when I checked my FB and saw Krissy's post on my wall, I decided to give it a try.

I haven't been blogging long, so I haven't accumulated much blog friends (as I like to call them) yet. I used to blog on Multiply.

As for passing this on, I give this award to a few people (whom I haven't met personally, too) but I consider as friends (thanks to our Sigaw days - I miss that forum).


1 comment:

krissy ♥ said...

Aww belay, that's so sweet! Can't wait to meet you, too!

And yeah, I miss Sigaw. Sana they did not delete our forum na lang :(

looking for something?