Monday, August 23, 2010

cats, now and forever. meow!

I'm such a huge fan of musicals - I watched a bunch of them, even the old ones like The Phantom of the Opera (my favorite!), My Fair Lady (Audrey Hepburn is ♥), Chicago (love the Cell Block Tango), Grease, and more. That's why, imagine my delight when my cousin told me we were gonna watch Cats! Aside from my love of musicals, I was also excited to see Lea Salonga perform as Grizabella (Pinoy pride!) She was awesome, by the way.

My ticket =)

CATS!

The Stage

The Cast =)

Mind you, we weren't to bring cameras, and picture taking isn't allowed. They said flash photography isn't allowed, but they never said anything about taking pictures without flash, so I took a few shots. Other people were doing the same thing, only they got caught and got reprimanded. Thank God I wasn't. LOL

For 4,000+ pesos, it was definitely worth it. The cast were great, the stage was artfully decorated, the lights were awesome, and the performance was legendary. I'm starting to sound like Barney from HIMYM with all my awesomes and legendary's. LOL

I'm going home on September 3, I already have my ticket, but I'm so glad I got to see Cats first!

2 comments:

krissy ♥ said...

I'm so jealous, the show really looks awesome nga!

And Belay, we HAVE to meet up again before you go home!

Belle ♥ said...

she is, oh my, she really is! =)

we will. see you on tuesday! lol

looking for something?