Saturday, October 30, 2010

dead tired x.x

At the risk of sounding like a spoiled, pampered princess, I must say, I hate it when our maid goes home. Ever since I was a kid, we always had a maid, and maybe I got a teeny bit spoiled. But it doesn't mean I can't do household chores if I needed to. I just don't want to, coz that's just how lazy I am.

I slept around 5 AM today, coz Lex, Jojo, Kim, and Raymon were here until past 4 AM. Kim passed by around 6 last night, and we both went to Rob together. While we waited for Jojo and Lex, we bought movie tickets for White House, and went grocery shopping. Because who does movie marathons without junk foods, right? Movie starts at 7:15, and the line at the grocery was so long, and by the time Lex and Jojo got there, we were rushing to buy something to munch on while watching. We opted for popcorns and hotdogs, typical movie house foods, and rushed in. And then the movie started, so I tried to focus on my popcorn.

I'm not a fan of horror movies, even thrillers and suspense, because I am a scaredy-cat. Yes, I admit it, and I'm proud of it. I seldom watch horror flicks, and I rarely watch them on the big screen. Mostly I give in due to peer pressure, but I find ways to amuse myself while inside the cinema. Last time my friends dragged me to watch the latest The Grudge movie, I plugged in my earphone, cranked up the volume, and spent the whole movie reading Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol on eBook.

So it's a big step up for me to agree watching White House without any pressure at all. I don't really mind, as long as I got to eat and close my eyes - plus it gives me lotsa reasons to cuddle up to Bf during the movie. ♥

Anyway, the movie wasn't even that scary.. It has its moments , though. Especially when you hear that creey, overused music destined to make your heart race as you anticipate.. Something. But then, nothing happens, then your heart rate slows.. Then the music plays again. It's a vicious cycle. We found humor, though. I don't know if it was really funny, or it was just a defense mechanism to keep ourselves detached from all those talks about the Black Lady. Whatever it is, I was glad for it.

After the movie, we waited for Raymon. Lex had a few errands to run, then we went for a bite. After eating, we all came back to my place for some DVD marathon. We ended up watching Case 39, half of Letters to Juliet, and White Chicks.

They all left at half-past 4, and I fell asleep around 5 AM. I woke up exactly 12, in time for lunch, and I never got any rest after that.

First, I went to my cousin's to welcome my aunt home. Dichi and Koa came home in time for All Soul's Day, as they do every year. And since Dichi just came back from the States, I got new perfumes and lotions, plus a Nine West sling bag. I ♥ Nine West, and I ♥ sling bags, so it's perfect. Then, when I got back home, I had to help my Mom pack for her 5-day trip to Bacolod and Bohol. My Mom is not a light traveler, so I had to be the one to control her urges to pack everything. While helping Mom, I was doing the laundry. And around 6 Pm, I went with Mom to Duptours, where she took a van to Ormoc. Came home in time to close our store, and cook my Dad and me dinner. Fed my dogs, ate dinner, and after that, it was dishwashing time. Then I had to scrub our floor with Lysol, because my stupid dog peed on it, even though we've been trying to train him not to. Tomorrow, I have to open our store.. Do the laundry, and some ironing.

I've been doing our chores for almost a week now. I'm so freakin tired, I just wanna curl up in bed and sleep for a long time. Zzzzzzz..

No comments:

looking for something?