Thursday, July 28, 2011

recently read - may-july 2011

When I was finally able to download the last few books I haven't read from J.D. Robb's In Death series, I decided to postpone reading them and reread the whole series. Yes, all 32 of them. Quite a lot, so I decided not post post my recently reads until I've finish them all.

And in preparation (or more of anticipation) for the last Harry Potter movie, I reread the J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter Series as I always do every time a movie's about to be released.

Seems like these past 3 months had been months of rereading. Not really. I've also read a few other books apart from the In Death and Harry Potter books.
  • I'll Be Watching You (Andrea Kane)
  • Lead Me On (Julie Ortolon)
  • Dream A Little Dream (Susan Elizabeth Philips)
  • Cherry On Top (Kathleen Long)
  • The Heartbreak Pill (Anjanette Delgado)
  • This Can't Be Love (Kasey Micheals)
  • Hard Days Knight (Katie McAllister)
  • Code Name: Bikini (Christina Skye)

No comments:

looking for something?