Tuesday, January 24, 2012

soft dough bread and chocolate cookies

In one of my previous posts, I mentioned that my dog Reina gave birth to five puppies.. But right after I wrote that post, she pushed out three more, which brings the total to eight. Sadly the youngest puppy didn't survive for more than a couple of hours. I'm hoping the seven will, though.

So.. Today marks the first day of our bakeshop duty. We made soft dough bread, and while we were waiting for the dough to rise, we baked two batches of chocolate chip cookies.

Maybe I'm a little bit biased, but our bread was yummy. And.. Our cookies were amazing!

We gave my Culinary batchmates who were working in the hot kitchen a piece each, and they kept begging for more. Yup, that's how tasty our cookies were. Crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside. And it was overflowing with chocolate chips, unlike those you buys at stores where you can only see several pieces.

I forgot to bring my camera today, and my phone's camera sucks, so I had to wait till I got home to take pictures. I wanted it fresh from the oven, but sadly, no camera.

The best part bout baking class is that I don't have to worry about breakfast anymore.

Chocolate chip cookies.

See those choco chips? =)

Mini burger and hotdog buns.


No comments:

looking for something?