Wednesday, April 11, 2012

i'm still on an omg-my-mom-got-me-a-phone high

Quick blog: my Mom got me a new phone yesterday! <3

I jokingly asked my Mom for a new phone, and to my surprise she asked me what phone I wanted. At the risk of sounding like a spoiled, rich princess (which I'm not), my Mom seldom denies me what I want, but with a catch. Either I work for it, wait for it, or I don't get it. Ever. And if it's really expensive, we split the bill.

But this time, my Mom got it for me with no arguments. I was so shocked, but shocked soon turned to giddiness and excitement. Oh, and you might be wondering: what's the catch? Here it is: no extra allowance for the next 3 months or so. Because Mom paid it via her credit card on a 3-month installment basis, and the amount is roughly my allowance per month. But I don't care! I don't spend much on stuff in Cebu anyway, most of my money goes to food.

It's been years since my parents got me a phone, so maybe that's one of the factors why Mom got me one. I used my own money to buy the phone I've been using this past two years, and I'm really gonna miss it. I'll leave it to Mom for safekeeping, though. I think she'll use it coz one of her phones' on the verge of dying.

I didn't get to take a picture but I grabbed one from the net. Say hello to Galaxy W. =)



No comments:

looking for something?