Sunday, January 24, 2016

A year later..

Wow, I can't believe it's been a year since my last post (well, maybe I can). I've just been too lazy to do so. And it's not like I have anything to post about. Life has been fairly routine to date. I get up, I do chores, I go to work. My days are an endless cycle of boring.

I'll try to post more, though. The key word being try

It's just, I've been busy lately. Our helper left our employ after 7 years (I think) with us and took a caregiving job in the big city (meaning Manila, LOL). We haven't found a replacement yet, but we get by. I took on most of the house chores, though. I cook (not everyday), clean, wash dishes, iron. I give the dogs a bath once a week. I drew the line with laundry, though. I just gathered up all the dirty laundry and brought them all to the laundromat. 

So.. Looking back, a lot has happened over the past year. I mean a lot. But I'll just mention the highlights.

I dragged the Boyfriend with me and watched Beauty and the Beast, which makes that my fourth musical (after Cats, Phantom of the Opera, and Wicked) I'll be watching Les Mis this March (can't wait!) with a very reluctant companion (the Boyfriend, again). 

The family got bigger with new dog additions. Pugs Bruno and Basha joined the family. We had another one, Bruha but she died of infectious canine hepatitis after being with us for several months. 


Basha and Bruno celebrated their first Christmas

Our shop turned one! The Nail Express celebrated its first year last November.

I got two new goddaughters, which means more kids to give gifts to during Christmas. LOL Ally is the daughter of my cousin, and Riley is the Boyfriend's niece. Such adorable cuties!

My friend got married last December. (Which made me think about how old we're getting. Seems like yesterday when it was all debuts and stuff, now it's all weddings and christenings.)

Hmmm. What else, what else? I know there's more but I seem to be drawing a blank. But anyway, I'll just stop here for the moment. Fingers crossed that I'll be blogging more and more again! 


No comments:

looking for something?