Thursday, November 18, 2010

the big day

It's been a tradition for me and my fellow Dementeds (plus a few other people we've included as part of the group by default) to watch Harry Potter movies on it's first day of showing together. It started during the fifth movie, so this'll be the third time we're doing this.

We're all die-hard HP fans (hence the name Demented Eaters, taken from the Death Eaters, because we are a bit demented, and we all like to eat), and watching HP movies is 10x more the fun with them. I remember the time we watched OotP, it was like we owned the moviehouse, we kept cheering on the characters (especially Neville) during the scene at the Ministry. It was helluva fun.

And now.. It's time for another one! The second to the last one. I'll be sad when the last installment of the HP series is shown next year, the same way I got sad when the last HP book was released. Looking forward to more HP has always been a part of me, and it'll still be, for the last time next year. Then I'll just re-read the books, and watch the movies all over again.

I can't believe it's been 13 years since the first book was released, and 10 years since the first movie was shown. It's also been 3 years since the last book (sob, sob) was out, and I hope J.K. Rowling have more Harry Potter stories up her sleeve. I, for one, am not ready to say goodbye to Harry and the gang forever.

Too bad Bellatrix died, though. She remains to be my favorite Death Eater. ^^

The long wait is over..


This is it! ^^

Can't wait to see the Death Eaters!
(Yes, I've crossed over to the Dark Side)

My Favorite Death Eater, Bellatrix ^^

Voldy leads the pack =P

No comments:

looking for something?