Monday, November 8, 2010

the soundtrack of my life

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc).
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.

opening credits:
= Cannon in D Hiphop - I was hoping for something more dramatic.. Like maybe the theme of The Phantom of the Opera. LOL

waking up:
= The Art of Letting Go (Mikaila) - Letting go of what? My pillows?

first day of school:
= Party in the USA(Miley Cyrus) - I doubt it. The first day of school has never been a party.

falling in love:
= Lead Me Lord (Gary V.) - Lead me to the one who'll love me forever? LOL

fight song:
= Delete You (Ashley Tisdale) - Coz we're fighting, I'ma delete you from my life. Harsh much?

breaking up:
= Beat It (Michael Jackson) - More like Beat Him. Hahaha

prom:
= I Don't Want To Miss A Thing (David Cook) - Of course.

life's just ok:
= Lost In Love (Air Supply) - I can't connect it.

mental breakdown:
= Something Beautiful (Needtobreathe) - Is a mental breakdown something beautiful?

driving:
= I'm Gonna Live Forever (Fame OST) - No need to drive safely!

flashback:
= Seasons of Love (Rent OST) - 525,600 minutes.. =P

getting back together:
= Baby/Never Let You Go Mash-Up (Ahmir & J. Rice) - Could be. =)

birth of child:
= Telephone (Lady Gaga Ft. Beyonce) - WTH?

wedding:
= Gotta Go My Own Way (Hish School Musical 2 OST) - How can this be?

finale battle:
= Total Eclipse of the Heart (Glee Cast) - LOL

death scene:
= Cry (Rihanna) - I wouldn't be crying.. Coz I'd be dead.

funeral song:
= Like A Prayer (Glee Cast) - Praying for my soul?

end credits:
= She Doesn't Get It (The Format) - Huh?

eating:
= Ever Ever After (Carrie Underwood) - My fairy tale ends with me eating.

shower:
= Think Of Me (The Phantom of the Opera OST) - Think of me while I'm showering? Eeew.

bath:
= Evacuate The Dance Floor (Cascada Ft. Carlprit) - Hahahaha

car chase:
= Thriller (Michael Jackson) - Booyah!!!

while having sex:
= Take Me Out Of The Dark (Gary V.) - Ayaw sa madilim. Hahaha

emo scene:
= If I Were A Boy (Beyonce) - Oh yeah.

sleeping:
= Glory of Love (Chicago) - Yeah, this song will definitely make me sleep.

crying:
= Where Are You Now (Honor Society) - Hmmmmm.

during class:
= Dirty Picture (Taio Cruz Ft. Ke$ha) - I think this is inappropriate. LOL

while fixing up:
= When You're Good To Mama (Chicago OST) - Mama's gonna fix you. Hahaha

goodbye:
= Love Game (Lady GaGa) - What?

song for hugs:
= I Swear (Boyz II Men) - I don't get it. Hahaha

song for kisses:
= What It Feels Like For A Girl (Glee Cast) - LOL Is it different for a boy? =D

No comments:

looking for something?