Tuesday, March 27, 2012

making pastries with love ♥

Today marks our last day of Level One. We're done making breads, cookies, and muffins. Now, we just have to show Chef Nick our new-found skills. Our final exam is on Thursday, and I have to make Ensaymada, Chinese Almond Cookies, and Orange Nut Muffins. *excited*

I'll be going back home right after our finals. I can't wait to see my mom and dad, and play with the puppies before we sell them. I'd rather keep them all, but we can't afford to keep 6 puppies along with our 4 dogs, not to mention we don't have the space. Plus, I need the money for myKitchenAid fund.

Anyway, on my previous post, I included pics of my favorites, but I wasn't able to upload all because of my crappy net. So here's part two.

That heart wasn't intentional. One of those amazing coincidences.
Gipfel.
Olienbollen (Dutch doughnuts).
Brownies. Who doesn't love 'em? =)
Morning glory muffins.
Chocolate Orange Biscotti.
Calabrese with Anchovies and Mushrooms.

No comments:

looking for something?