Sunday, May 20, 2018

Free Procreate Brushes Compilation Part 1

Everyone who know me know I love free stuff, so when I started learning calligraphy on Procreate, the first thing I did was look for free brushes online. I have people asking me where I get my brushes but I can only answer them with a vague “I Google them” so I decided to dump everything in here.

Note that while all these brushes are free as of posting, the creators might change their mind and charge for them so don’t hate on me if my links take you to a paid site or a Dropbox link that won’t work anymore.

Also, give credit where credit is due. I tried making a few of my own brushes and they never turn out good, so a round of applause to all these people who have the knowledge and patience to keep making these cool brushes and let us mere mortals use them for free.

I have to post these in parts because I'm not yet done compiling them. Yes, there's a lot of brushes. 

So... Enjoy! =)





Color Swatches for Procreate


Glitter Overlay - PNG File








You have to sign up to their newsletter to get these brushes:




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanky you for that. I find also some Procreate Free Brushes Check out

Download Procreate Sketch Brushes

looking for something?