Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Free Procreate Brushes Compilation Part 3


Here's the third (and final) list of free Procreate brushes I compiled.

I have a few more saved on my laptop, but I couldn't find the links to them (I'll keep trying, though). Some are now for sale, so I excluded them here.

I'm always on the lookout for more free brushes, though. 

Again, I included the social media profiles of the creators, so maybe tag them or credit them when you use their brushes!

Enjoy!



Also, her Skillshare class comes with free drills.


By _Kym (Couldn’t find a link to her profile)


Check out her classes on Skillshare. I’m not sure which ones have free brushes, but this one has some freebies.

And for those who stumbled upon this blog by chance (and not from the group), check out her FB Group for all things lettering and sweary stuff.

Also check out her Skillshare classes, some have free stuff. Like this one.



By Pixel Surplus (You need to subscribe download.) | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
They’ve got tons of font freebies, too!


No comments:

looking for something?