Monday, May 21, 2018

Free Procreate Brushes Compilation Part 2

So I was baking banana cupcakes, and while waiting I decided to move on to part 2. 

Note that while I have all these brushes on my iPad, I haven't used all of them. I tend to try out a few, and stick with the ones that I liked. I just keep the others just in case I ever need them. So I'm sorry, I can't include descriptions to help make it easier for you to choose which brushes you should download. Me, I just tend to download everything, try them, and delete the ones I don't like. What do I have to lose? The files are small and easy to download, and they're free! LOL

Plus whenever I see free brushes, I just grab the opportunity to download it for free, because some are just free for a limited time only.

I have more to list, so a part 3 is coming up. But it's almost 2AM here and I gotta get some shut eye.

Again, enjoy! =)


Her free brushes are her Smudge and Eraser Procreate Brushes.

I swear, most of my brushes come from her!

Printable Lined Worksheets
(These are in JPEG, but if you’re using Procreate you can import it to the app as a photo.)

Serif Hand Lettering Worksheet (Includes a fine point marker brush)

So far all her brushes are free as of posting. These include Butter Toast, Cardboard, Fire and Ice, and Straw Hat.

For those who are on Skillshare, Ms. Peever teaches a class called Flourishing on the iPad that comes with 12 brushes.

Just click on Procreate Brushes and scroll through.
As of this posting, her free brushes are Calligraphy Crayon, Curling Ribbon, Flicks, Grid, Halloween Decorations, Ombre, and Streaker.

By Mike West (Couldn’t find any link to his profile)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Belle, thanks for this compilation!
Do you have the Suci brushes? they are all missing from the shared links...

Thanks in advcance!

looking for something?