Thursday, December 24, 2009

wishlist 2010

Here I go again with my wishes. But then, as they say, libre lang mangarap. And it's Christmas. What's Christmas without a little wishing, right? And hey, I may be 19 21, but deep down, I am still a child within.
  • A windows 7 OS -- coming soon, thanks dad :D
  • DiCAPac for my Canon Ixus 100
  • St. Luke's for me and Cha
  • 82% or up on the NLE
  • 100% RTR passing rate on the NLE
  • Love Bites, The Renegade Hunter, Single White Vampire, Tall Dark and Hungry, The Immortal Hunter, A Quick Bite (Lynsay Sands) -- thanks mom :)
  • This Lullaby (Sarah Dessen)
  • Don't Die My Love (Lurlene McDaniel)
  • True Colors (Kristin Hannah)
  • A Total Waste of Make-up (Kim Gruenenfelder)
  • Innocent As Sin, Always Time to Die, Blue Smoke and Murder, Pearl Cove, Whirlpool (Elizabeth Lowell) -- thanks mom :)
  • Marshmallows for Breakfast, The Chocolate Run (Dorothy Koomson)
  • High Stakes, Sucker Bet, The Pregnancy Test, You Don't Know Jack (Erin McCarthy)
  • The Last Concubine (Lesley Downer)
  • Every Move You Make, Perfect Poison (M. William Phelps)
  • Doctors (Erich Segal) thanks mom :)
  • Oxygen (Carol Cassela)
  • Silent Treatment (Michael Palmer)
  • Hideaway, Fair Warning, Grave Risk, Death Benefits (Hannah Alexander)
  • The Apprentice, Harvest, The Sinner, The Mephisto Club, Keeping the Dead (Tess Gerritsen) -- thanks jojo :)
  • Heartsick, Sweetheart, Evil at Heart (Chelsea Cain)
  • Blame It on Chocolate (Jennifer Greene)
  • 360 RC Car -- thanks janz :D
  • Pizza Hut Stuffed Crust -- thanks kim :P
  • Havaianas Fit Silver 35-36
  • Black and Decker 3-Tier Steamer
  • A day at the beach -- soon :D
  • More Eeyore stuff
Now, I know most of them are books. But those who know me, know that I'm a bookworm through and through.

On a different note, I completed the Misa de Gallo today. 3rd year running :) I'm so proud of myself.

Now, I have to bake my Peanut Butter-Choco Chip Cookie for my friends. I wasn't in the mood to do some shopping (coz I'm almost broke) so I decided to give them homemade cookies this year. Gives it a more personal touch, don't you think? :)

Happy Holidays everyone! ♥

No comments:

looking for something?