Monday, October 24, 2011

Before I Let You Go

I was bored, then I saw this on my friend's Facebook. So I decided to give it a go. I already did something similar to this before, though.

-----------

1.) Put your Ipod/Mp3 on shuffle.

2.) For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

3.) YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.

4.) Have Fun!

-----------

1.) IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY', YOU SAY?

  • Fly (Nicki Minaj ft. Rihanna) | does this mean I'm ok?

2.) HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?

  • I Do Not Hook Up (Kelly Clarkson) | true. =)

3.) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?

  • Run Joey Run (Glee Version) | so.. i like it when they.. run?

4.) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?

  • Naive (Lilly Allen) | great. just great. haha

5.) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?

  • So What (Pink) | so what, i don't care! hahaha

6.) WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?

  • I Lay My Love On You (Westlife) | makes no sense at all. hahaha

7.) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?

  • Running (David Archuleta) | they think of me as always running?

8.) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?

  • Please Don't Stop The Rain (James Morrison) | this is getting weirder.

9.) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?

  • Viva La Vida (Coldplay) | i don't even know what that meant.

10.) WHAT IS 2+2?

  • Calle Ocho (Pitbull) | 2+2=1, 2, 3, 4 uno, dos, tres, cuatro. i know you want me, you know i want ya! haha

11.) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?

  • Any Way You Want It/Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin' (Glee Mash-up) | that's sounds so lesbo. but we're not. i swear. lol

12.) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?

  • Because of You (Kelly Clarkson) | i'm blaming you for my life. hahaha

13.) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?

  • Think of Me (The Phantom of the Opera Soundtrack) | i guess i wanted to be someone you'd think of.

14.) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?

  • Lucky (Glee Version) | lucky in a sense that i get to see him?

15.) WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?

  • Only Love (Trademark) | awww, i'd love that. ♥

16.) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?

  • Jericho (Hilary Duff) | one more mile to Jericho. where is Jericho?

17.) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?

  • Where Are You Now (Honor Society) | uhhh.. looking for people?

18.) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?

  • What If (Ashley Tisdale) | i don't fear it, exactly.. but i don't really like what ifs.

19.) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?

  • Thriller/Heads Will Roll (Glee Mash-up) | yes. i'm a zombie/exorcist in disguise.

20.) WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?

  • All I Ask of You (The Phantom of the Opera Soundtrack) | you ♥

21.) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?

  • Someone's Watching Over Me (Hilary Duff) | my friends? they got my back. always.

22.)WHAT WILL YOU NAME THIS NOTE?

  • Before I Let You Go (Freestyle) | so emo.

No comments:

looking for something?