Thursday, October 20, 2011

not so secret secrets

It's been quiet lately. I've been doing nothing but sit at our store (business is slow, so I have a lot of time to kill till closing) and read. I did a little re-reading of some of my favorite books, seeing as I have nothing better to do.

I went to Cebu with the BF last week. I brought some stuff I need for my boarding house. I'm moving in with my bestfriend (hopefully) next month, and I still have a lot to transport/buy. The priority being a bed, else I'd be sleeping on the floor.

We arrived Friday night. We didn't do much, just hang out with a couple of friends. On Saturday, we went to SM, then to Ayala, looking for a pair of Nike slippers his brother wanted. We watched the movie The Change-Up, and it was fun. Especially since Denise had to ask a stranger if she could use his cellphone and text us, because her phone's battery was empty. It was epic. Then Kenj caught up with us and we played at Timezone for a while before heading to Teriyaki Boy for dinner. We then spent the rest of the night at Bo's, just talking, because we never seem to run out of stories to tell.

Saturday, I met with my bestfriend so I could show her where the boarding house is located, and we spent a long time chatting and catching up. Then we went to SM where BF and I killed some time before heading to the port. We arrived home around 10 that night.

It wasn't much of a vacation, but it was the first time we went out of town together, just the two of us. ♥

On another note, I saw this on Nikolett's blog, Better Than Coffee, last month. I've been meaning to do this, but I got sidetracked. I guess I'll start now. I'll do it backwards, though. Let's start from 10.

Ten secrets. Wow, this is tough. Secrets are supposed to be just that - secrets. And now that I have to list not only one, but ten of them, I can't seem to think of any.

*Now, these aren't exactly secrets. More like facts wherein only a handful of people know. In no particular order.
  1. I learned how to swim when my cousin threw me into the sea while we were at a floating cottage.
  2. I wanted to be a Psychologist so bad, that whenever my friends tell me about their problems, sometimes I ask them, "And how do you feel about that?"
  3. I'm scared of large bathrooms.
  4. Fish kept dying on me, I don't know why. I tried several times to have goldfishes as pets, but no matter what I do, they never last more than a month.
  5. Christmas songs make me happy. So much that sometimes I listen to them even during the summer.
  6. I love bargains and discount sale. I mean, who doesn't? I couldn't resist buying stuff (most of which I don't need) whenever I see them on sale. That's why my room always has clutter, because I have plenty of stuff I don't need or use.
  7. I got high on paint once. Not intentionally, though. I wouldn't want anyone to think I'm an addict. LOL. I painted my room for hours and I guess all the paint fumes went straight to my brain.
  8. Whenever I'd remember something funny, I'd laugh. Alone.
  9. I'm a crier. Not in public, though. But books, movies, and sometimes seeing a friend cry can make me cry, too.
  10. When I was a kid, I used to sleep in our living room while my Dad was watching TV just so he'd carry me to my bedroom.

No comments:

looking for something?