Friday, October 16, 2009

headaches be gone! (please?)

Once again, C, J and I ditched review yesterday. Went to the mall to catch a movie. J and I already watched The Ugly Truth, but C wanted to watch it, and us being good friends, we decided to watch it again with her. This will be the third time I watched it, but it didn't matter. I still find it funny no matter what. And I do adore Gerard Butler, so that's a plus in itself. :)

I didn't go into review today. I've been plague by headaches for as long as I can remember (well, maybe that IS an exaggeration) and nothing seems to help. I've tried different NSAIDs (FYI, those are anti-inflammatory meds), I even got glasses - again. The glasses helped, but only for a while. Another problem is, I love diagnosing diseases (one of the reasons why I'll be studying Medicine next year) - usually I do this to my friends, but at times like this, I can't help but try it on myself. Coupled with my overly active imagination, that is a big no-no. I went from migraines to hemorrhage to meningitis to ruptured brain aneurysms to brain tumors. My imagination just makes it worse. I'm guessing it's migraine, though.

Headache, go away. Go away!!! LOL

No comments:

looking for something?