Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Bourne Legacy

Plot: In the wake of Jason Bourne's dismemberment of Operation Blackbriar, the CIA decides to dispose of their other black ops programs, which includes the termination of their field agents. However, Aaron Cross (Jeremy Renner), an agent from Operation Outcome, escapes from being executed and, with the help of an Outcome scientist (Rachel Weisz), sets out to expose the crimes of his superiors.

Rating: 4/5

Comments: I'm not a fan of the Bourne movies.. I only saw one, and I can't even remember which one was it. But I just came home from watching the fourth one, The Bourne Legacy.

Now, my main reason for watching is Jeremy Renner.. I have this crush on him, though I much prefer Hawkeye to Aaron Cross. Another reason - the Manila scenes. The car chase scene was good, but it still felt as if the movie is missing something. Although, as I've never seen the previous movies (save for one I couldn't remember), I'm not equipped to judge.

Anyway, all in all it was a good movie and I enjoyed watching it.

No comments:

looking for something?