Wednesday, August 8, 2012

so..

..I've been feeling way too lazy to update my blog. It sucks not to have your own internet connection. I miss the DSL we had back when I was still living at home. In Cebu, I had to rely on a Globe Tattoo USB Plug-it, and using my mobile phone while mooching the WiFi at our school. I do bring my laptop to school sometimes, but me being lazy, I'd rather leave it at home than lug it around.

Anyway, we just finished our individual project - a three-tier wedding cake. And we have a whole week free, so I opted to come home to Tacloban. I've been here since last Saturday.

I watched The Dark Knight Rises with Lex and Hans last Monday. I just had to blog about this because call me loser but IT'S MY FIRST EVER BATMAN MOVIE! Yes, out of all the Batman movies, this is the first time I've watched one. Oh, and if I'm gonna be bragging sharing my loserness to everyone, I think it's time for me to confess that I haven't seen any Superman and Spiderman movies, either.

Going back to The Dark Knight Rises, I didn't expect to enjoy the movie, but I did. And I swore to myself that I'll watch the first two movies (yes, only two, coz I'm only watching the ones with Christian Bale) because there were some a lot of parts I didn't understand. It's amazing how a lot of the Inception cast are in the movie, though.

What else did I do?

Oh, I had dinner with Janz at Uncle Sam's last night. After eating, we drove around downtown for a while, before finally stopping in front of the Capitol. Janz wanted her picture taken, but funny, when we got there, I didn't take any pictures of her. We just stood there, looking around, pointing, and talking. At some point, we started singing Celine Dion and Barbra Streisand's Tell Him before realizing that A) we're singing way too loud, and B) it's OK to be crazy with a group of friends, but it looks stupid if it's only the two of us. So we went home, but not before fooling around with her BumbleBlue's (yes Janz, I'm calling your car BumbleBlue just because I think Oppie's already overused) GPS.

As for today, I spent most of my afternoon glued to my laptop. While working as our store's cashier, I decided to pass time by looking at Ellen's videos on Youtube. It was an entertaining afternoon.

I want to end this blog with prayers for my relatives, friends, and virtually everyone affected by the floods in NCR. Keep safe, and have faith. God does not forsake His own people.

No comments:

looking for something?